|What is Stickaroo?|
- Stickaroo is a range of self-adhesive vinyl decals for your home. Stickaroo products can be used on a variety of surfaces, from smooth walls to windows, mirrors, tables, tiles and pretty much any other smooth and clean surface you can think of. Stickaroos are produced in South Africa and we only use the best vinyl products available. Note that this is manual process, so please allow 5-7 working days for the production of your Stickaroos.
|How long do these things last?|
- Depends on your mood really. Stickaroos are made from high quality vinyl and if applied correctly can last for years.
|Will my Stickaroo work on any wall?|
- Unfortunately no. Stickaroos work best on smooth, clean surfaces. We do not recommend wall or surfaces that are textured, bumpy, rough or newly painted. STICKAROO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF DECALS APPLIED TO THESE SURFACES DO NOT STICK. Grab a cloth and wipe the surface clean of any dust. Do NOT wash the wall before applying your Stickaroo.
|We’ve just painted the room, how long should we wait?|
- You’ll have to wait 3 weeks before applying your Stickaroo. If you do attempt to apply the Stickaroo to newly painted walls, the decal might have trouble adhering to the wall or the adhesive will dry to the paint and damage the paint when you decide to remove it.
|What about the type of paint?|
- Stickaroos will stick to semi-gloss, matte and high gloss paints. A lead free paint is also a good choice.
|Can I use Stickaroo in my bathroom?|
- Yes! Just make sure not to do it right after a shower. Stickaroo will stick fine to tiles, shower doors, mirrors and even the toilet. Please ensure that the surface is complete dry before applying.
|So how do I remove a Stickaroo?|
- This is so easy! If removing from a wall, simply lift the edge and roll the decal off backwards against the wall. You can also soften the glue by heating the vinyl with a hairdryer.
|How will my Stickaroo be prepared?|
- All our designs are cut out on pre-coloured vinyl sheets. Some designs will need to be cut out before you place them on the wall. Ie. Patterns and large designs etc..
|What finish will my Stickaroo be?|
- The standard vinyl we use for all orders have a gloss finish. We have a matt finish available too. Please email us for a quote.
|About the store?|
- Our online store is operated out of Pretoria, South Africa. All vouchers and discount codes with expiration time/date will be managed under GMT +2. Our store is open 24/7.
|How do these discount vouchers work?|
- If you have a discount voucher you can use it on checkout. Discounts cannot be combined and only 1 discount voucher can be used per order. Discount codes are not valid towards custom orders.
|I just placed an order, how long before I get my goods?|
- Stickaroo is manufactured to each order. We do not carry stock on hand. Normally your order should take 5 working days (working days exclude weekends and public holidays) to complete. Once shipped you will receive an email with the tracking details or we will contact to to arrange for collection of your parcel.
|How will my order be delivered?|
- All orders ship from Pretoria East via our courier partner Dawn Wing, unless you've selected the collect option. Delivery normally takes 1-2 working days (door to door) depending on the address. If you've selected collect, we'll let you know when your order is ready to be picked up.
|How do I track progress of my order?|
- To order online, you need an account with us. Simply Login to check the status of your order.
|If I hate it, will you take it back?|
- We do not offer refunds or accept returns on any products or custom work done. We’re happy to offer an exchange for any products that are not 100% satisfactory. You can exchange your Stickaroo within 7 days from the date received. Stickaroo returns must be returned in the original, unused condition. Please send us an email at email@example.com for our address and exchange authorization. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds on shipping costs incurred. Also, all custom orders are final and may not be exchanged.
|Can you send a Stickaroo to Kazakhstan?|
- Although we only operate within the South African border at present, we don’t mind helping international clients. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to kickoff the manual process.
|Can you make a custom design for me?|
- Yes and we’d love to! All custom work start at R350 but we’ll send you a quote. Please note that we require full payment upfront before taking on any custom work. Please allow 2-3 days for us to respond to any custom enquiries. We will need pictures, your ideas, the size, colour, and the font if you would like text. Current designs in store can also be reworked.
|How do I place a custom order?|
- Drop us an email at email@example.com and we’ll take it from there!
|Can I return a custom order if I’m unhappy?|
- Unfortunately not. You will receive a sample of your design and we will go through an approval and revision round to ensure you are completely satisfied before going into production.
|I have a shop and would love to stock Stickaroo, how?|
- Unfortunately we don’t resell at the moment. But you are welcome to send your details through then we can make contact as soon as we do!
|Do you have any jobs available?|
- From time to time we might look for extra hands to help around the studio. You are welcome to contact us.
You'll be requested to select your preferred shipping option on checkout. To provide a better service to you we have teamed up with Dawn Wing, one of
South Africa's courier companies. All orders over R950 qualify for free courier.
We prepare all our orders as we go and don’t keep stock. Therefore we have a production timeline of 5 working days which can be extended to 7 working days during sales. But, your parcel will ship as soon as it is ready.
Courier: You will receive an email with the tracking details as soon as your parcel is on its way.
Collect: You will be notified as soon as your parcel is ready for collection then we can make an arrangement.
Delivered to your door
Collect in Pretoria East
|We take utmost care to ensure your order is packed and shipped on time.|
- We pack and ship orders every Tuesday and Thursday. be sure to lookout for our email with your tracking number.
- Your Stickaroo order will be safely wrapped and packed in a cardboard postal tube.
- If you selected the courier option, pleae make sure you're around to recieve it.
- Once shipped, Stickaroo cannot be held responsible for late deliveries due to third-party partners.