- Stickaroo Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
- This Agreement was last modified on November 12, 2015.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using www.stickaroo.com (“the Site”) operated by Stickaroo (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at stickaroo.com.
- By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalised terms are defined in this Agreement.
- The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Stickaroo and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
|Links to other sites|
- This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
|Changes to this agreement|
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
- Although we'll do everything in our power to ensure your order gets delivered on time, Stickaroo will not be held liable for late deliveries on behalf of a third-party supplier.
- Our free shipping option is only available in South Africa. We reserve the right to cancel this offer at anytime. The free shipping provided is overnight delivery by Aramex. All orders over R950 qualify for free shipping.
- Our free to-your-nearest Post Office Econo shipping is only available in South Africa. Stickaroo will not be held liable for the late or missing parcels due to negligence by a third-party supplier. We will email you the tracking number and link to track your parcel. Ensure that you collect your parcel on time from your nearest Post Office.
- Stickaroo orders are made to order. We do not carry stock and production time varies between 5 - 7 working days.
- If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.